1. Cureisland will dispatch Products only after the receipt of the payment.
2. The Sales Contract enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser to the CureislandCBD OÜ’s bank account.
3. After the entry into force of the Sales Contract (after the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser) Cureisland assembles the order and hands it over to the Cureisland logistics partners for delivery.
4. Orders placed and paid for on workdays before 13.00, will be delivered to the Purchaser the next day or according to the delivery times indicated on the product card.
4.1. Delivery to islands may take up to 3 days.
4.2. If the delivery is delayed, the Cureisland customer support will arrange with the Purchaser a convenient delivery time.
5. In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
6. Free shipping in Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), except DPD courier service and in Finland from 50 €, except international maxi parcel, up to 20 kg.
7.1. Cureisland logistic partners for orders delivery:
7.1.1. DPD Eesti AS
7.1.2. AS Eesti Post (Omniva)
7.1.3. Itella Estonia OÜ
7.1.4. Venipak Eesti OÜ
8. For more detailed information on delivery services and delivery costs, check by logging in to your personal account in the online shop, or click on the „Cart“ icon at the web page www.cureisland.com.
9. For orders outside the Baltic States, the Purchaser should choose a suitable shipping method.
10. The delivery times depend on the country of destination and the chosen delivery service.
11. A door-to-door delivery service implies that the Purchaser takes care of the receipt of the parcel and its indoor delivery.
12. Couriers have no obligation to call in advance.
13. Any goods damaged during transportation, but not packaging, will be replaced to the Purchaser.
14. Cureisland shall not be held responsible for a delay in delivery, if the goods were handed over to logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that Cureisland could not foresee or control.